News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Auction in Belgrade

Gentlemen,

that's the link to the catalouge for communist YU-items of tommorow's auction in Belgrade:

http://www.snd.org.yu/katalog/categories.p...d=22&page=1

Some interesting items and the prices (in EUR) are quite moderate :D .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: Maybe somone of our native members could post the results (incl. fee & taxes) :love: .

www.hdrauch.com also has auction pending with some - but not an expert talking here - nice items :cheers:

Dear Bob,

many thanks for the information :cheers: .

I'll make a new thread about Hans-Dieter Rauch's auction in Vienna at the 15th of june.

Christian

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen!

It is already possible to check the results of this auction:

http://www.snd.org.yu/aukcija/postignute_cene.html

I am very surprised that HSL and two Orders of the national liberation did not get new owners although the start-prices were very moderate. :unsure:

Best greetings,

Darjan.

Dear Darjan,

that's rather strange, because a YU-HSL - unissued, without documents - sold some days later at the auction in Vienna for EUR 4.800,- .... :unsure:

The YU-HSL at Belgrade-auction had been an issued one with all the documents, I assume. So, the estimated price for the item + documents in Belgrade should have been well above EUR 5.000,-.

Maybe there had not been the money & interest to buy such high-end YU-awards in Belgrade ... :unsure:

Christian