News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

20 Year in Kampfgruppen !

Here is the inside ! And all he got was ..... Yep 20 Photos of Kampfgruppen members out on parade and in field

I will show some of the more interesting photos.

Christer

First Photo is Russians ? and Germans playing music and making cofee...

Hmm ! now it gets interesting.... Members of the Kampfgruppen get flowers from beautiful girls from FDJ

Its alwys cool too see the badges and uniforms in use

And here a typical photo of marching men, they are not that young and seems to have been i the Kg for a while by the medals.

And here a typical photo of marching men, they are not that young and seems to have been i the Kg for a while by the medals.

Here is a nice one !

In Berlin, armed with russian PPSs , Brandenburger Tor in the Background, I think.

Here is a nice one !

In Berlin, armed with russian PPSs , Brandenburger Tor in the Background, I think.

Another shot from Berlin? Meeting Russian or is it a German Tank crew, exchanging gifts, standards

with some civilian people looking.

Another shot from Berlin? Meeting Russian or is it a German Tank crew, exchanging gifts, standards

with some civilian people looking.

In the trenches !

I really like this guys map-table! And the soldiers armed with? I can?t say, weapons expert anyone?

Christer

last one!

Edited by Bayoswede

Christer,

Interesting photos. The KG guys in front of the Brandeburg Tor are interesting. This picture probabaly dates before the wall went up. It could have been taken the day the border was declared closed as the DDR put troops shoulder to shoulder throughout Berlin that day roughly along the line that the wall subsequntly followed. The weapons in use in the last photo appear to be the DDRs copy of the Russian AK. I don't remember the complete nominclature for these firearms, and there were several different variations, but they all started with MPi designation.

Cheers,

Gordon