News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugo Cased Awards

Sorry, the Orden Rada Sa Srebrnim Vencem are all in boxes lined in light blue.

The Orden Zasluge Za Narod Sa Srebrnom Zvezdom are lined in red.

The Medalia Za Vojne Zasluge is lined in white.

The Orden Narodne Armije Sa Srebrnom Zvezdom & Orden Zasluge Za Narod Sa Srebrnim Macevima boxes are lined with black velvet.

I think I read on a thread in this forum that the horizontal pin versions were the later pattern - the one that I have in the dark blue box is a horizontal pin version.

None of my cases have the recess for the ribbon pin - I take it that's a feature of more recent productions?

Talking boxes . . . the few I have.

All are happily filled.

1 / 2

3 / 4

1- Single vertical pin, "ZNB-KOVNICA" has ""III" near lower clasp but unnumbered. Light blue interior.

2- Single vertical pin, "ZNB-KOVNICA" blank reverse. Very light blue interior.

3- Horizontal double pin, blank reverse. Extremely light blue interior.

4- Single vertical pin, "ZNB-KOVNICA" blank reverse. Extremely light blue interior.

• 3 weeks later...

The one on the right (the maroon one) is new, the other (which has been shown before) is for comparison.

The maroon box is lined in rich maroon velvet (-like material). The badge is screwback, by "З. H. Б. КOВHИЦA", and a "III" aboive and is numbered "32898" at the bottom.

Someday, some way, we may figure these out?

Identical, Soviet. But Order of Labor, isn't it?

Oh sorry, my error. I haven't read "Rada" on the box.

I thought it was the same like my Order of Merit for People III. Class. The box as the same construction inside of it. Sorry for the confusion.

Picture reference:

post-523-1181623670.jpg

Edited by Soviet

Another interesting pair?

The one on the left has been shown before (black clipped velvet interior, white upper lining, badge with forked pin marked "I") and the one on the right is new (same interior construction, badge with forked pin, plain reverse).

Gentlemen,

I have the feeling, that there are more variations of cases, than of the different orders and medals ;) .

And I also guess, that Yugoslavia offered the most beautiful cases of all communist countries for their awards :D .

Well, and it might be, that rare cases will be more expensive, than the corresponding award :( .

Best regards :beer:

Christian