News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

All roads lead to Romania.

I have been working for the whole summer and at some point started to assess what kind of funds would be available to me for collecting at the summers end. So I did the math. Then I started to wonder what I would buy. Something from imperial Germany. I thought about it and thought about it. Asked advice, opinions. After a month of thinking I was still nowhere. I Couldn't make up my mind. So I thought to myself that this shouldn't be so hard. And I decided. Since there was no way to meet any of my substantial collecting goals with my level of income, I had to shift to something where I could get something really interesting. And in the end the choise was simple; Romania.

After a looong period of silence and empty mailboxes wednesday changed everything. A parcel came in the mail.

Edited by Blitz

Two minor siblings. Crown order knight's crosses with swords 1st and 2nd types. I find the old 1st type especially interesting since it has short swords and on the reverse side.. I'm sure that Carol can help me out here.

Nice collection Antti. Congratulations!

Two minor siblings. Crown order knight's crosses with swords 1st and 2nd types. I find the old 1st type especially interesting since it has short swords and on the reverse side.. I'm sure that Carol can help me out here.

post-164-1187980999.jpg

This thread might provide some answers: Modified Romanian Royal awards being sold as ORIGINAL.

Guest Rick Research

Now you need

medal bars

because all the lower classes look MUCH better in GROUPS than alone. :catjava:

I think the Crown of Rumania would be my 4th favorite Order in the world. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. :love::love:

Now you need

medal bars

because all the lower classes look MUCH better in GROUPS than alone. :catjava:

I think the Crown of Rumania would be my 4th favorite Order in the world. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. :love::love:

Yeah thats true..