News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi gents,

I got another picture from the collector who owns Rittmeister Keim?s medalbar (which was IDed by Rick easily).

This identifaction might be more difficult, it seems to be the medalbar of a "Lakai" or something like that,

not a high ranked soldier...

Of course this medalbar is still nameless...so please let me (and the owner) know, what we can see :rolleyes:

Best regards

Solomon

Guest Rick Research

I agree that what you have here is the bar of a personal servant of the Royal Household. :cheers:

What you need to find this person is a 1913/14 W?rttemberg Hof- und- Staats Handbuch. The only HuS HB edition I have is 1909 and this bar has the 1911 jubilee medal etc. :(

From lack of the 1889 jubilee, a younger person. The Model 1913 IX Years military long service medal suggests an ex-NCO, and that this bar dates from about 1914. Might be a member of the Leibgendarmerie or ... ???

Only the HuS HB will be able to identify this one, but he SHOULD be in there, whether as a functionary on one of the Royal Dom?nen or a palace silver-polisher.

This is a :love::love: bar, of the type my late friend George Seymour loved to hunt down and find the owner's name and career. :beer: