News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal for pre-military training of the former SFR Yugoslavia

Very common medal as you translated perfectly given for success in pre-military training in schools and universitys.

The medal exists in two variants. I will have to look up for more details.

Regards

Milan

I have never seen this medal before. Does somebody has this medal in his collection?

I have never seen this medal before. Does somebody has this medal in his collection?

Here is the medal from my collection

post-3460-1193504228.jpg

And here are some informations about the medal I have found till now:

The medal was instituted on 29th May 1952. It was presented by Minister of Defence to parcipant in the military education pre army service, who achieve excelent grade (5 grade) by military education, at least 4 (of 5) grade by gunfiring and who was never inexcusable absent from military education or was never punished.

Regards, Sebastijan

Edited by Bryan

Very nice medal Sebastian! Could you please tell me what is the difference between the 2 variations. Thanks for your pictures! :)

I'm sorry, I can't tell you what is the difference between the two variations of the medal for pre military education. I have also today for the first time hear that there are two variations of that medal. Let's wait what will Milan tell us.

As I said, I have information only about one variation of the medal. But there are three variations of the badge "the best in pre military education":

- variation one with latinic subscription

- variation two with cirilic subscription and

- variation three with latinic and cirilic subscription and with different motif.

Here is picture of badges which I have in my collection (variation 1 and 2).

And here is the picture of variation three (I found this picture in internet)

Besite these badges, there are also two another badges connected with pre military education:

- excellent participant in pre military education badge and

- badge for special merit in pre military education for teachers.

The two badges are equal in design, only difference is in measures. The badge for teachers is biger (3 X 4,2 cm), while the other one is smaller (2 X 2,8 cm).

Regards, Sebastijan

Edited by sebastian

• 1 month later...