News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Glory 2nd and 3rd Class group with booklet

Another early purchase I zeroed in on medals for enlisted personal as I was one back in 1966-68. This set show much wear and is awarded to Private Mikhail Iosifovich. I have not researched this set and plan on getting a lot of research done i the future.

I was attracted to the set because of the wear on the ribbons and the great shape of the 2nd class gold plating. Just a neat group. If memory serves me correct it was a $300.00 investment at the time.

Jim

Guest Rick Research

What YEAR (in box) does it say privileges started in September?

His last name I'd render as Baystryuchenko, but this is one of those cases it's doubtless better to show the researcher the original Russian than our transliteration of it.

Fantastic set Jim! I, too, am a sucker for those worn-out ribbons. :)

About that Bravery medal: throw that serial number into some of the databases around and someone might have it. Odds are low I know but they get better and better as our collecting community gets online.

You might lucky.