News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi,

My wife bought this beautiful ribbon bar with SF3bX ribbon for me. Look at the swords :jumping: .This is a very nice ribbon bar, and another one with Thuringian ribbon in my collection, youpee !!!

Christophe

Edited by Deruelle

Guest Rick Research

Christophe-- is that dark NAVY blue/black for the backing?

The China Medal, if that is so, makes me think this is 1 of only 12 "invisible" Senior Petty Officers/Warrant Officers and it is actually the Silver Merit Cross-- MUCH rarer!

Guest Rick Research

Oh, only about XX times rarer... :unsure: I will send you the list, which is COMPLETE for the Silver Merit Cross X but NOT for the GSF3bX.

:catjava:

Oh, only about XX times rarer... :unsure: I will send you the list, which is COMPLETE for the Silver Merit Cross X but NOT for the GSF3bX.

:catjava:

Man Christophe, your wife can find you these nice bars and I can find one to save me life!!! Whut up wit dat?

I like the swords device. Its amazing to me there were so many devices meant for specific awards. I wonder if these devices were more specific to certain locations or if all shops had a full inventory. I can't imagine most shops would have everything necesary to make any bar on demand. Heck, maybe back then people didn't mind waiting 2,4, even 6 weeks for an item.

Thanks Rick,

I'm a lucky man and my wife made more than one gift for Christmas and in 15 days it will be my birthday. I can't imagine what she will prepare for this day.

Regards

Christophe

Christophe,

You are INDEED one lucky man!!! I need to find a wife like yours :rolleyes: That's a VERY nice ribbon bar. I look forward to seeing your birthday gift!!! :D

:beer: Doc