News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Group splitting ...... or is it?

Does anyone else have any issues with this medal and its suspension? Or is it only me?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

You can look through the 'group' and find other issues - Amongst some other things I find myself not liking what seems to be the machine polished reverse of the ORS, OGPW and Glory 3, (or maybe its bad photography) as well as the sword hilt on the Bravery medal. Patination also smells to me.

Which makes me wonder if this is really a case of group splitting or a fake group being auctioned off as individual medals to sucker buyers into paying more......

Opinions welcome.

Jim :cheers:

(...)

Which makes me wonder if this is really a case of group splitting or a fake group being auctioned off as individual medals to sucker buyers into paying more......

Opinions welcome.

Hi Jim,

Looks like your second option... :mad:

Cheers.

Ch.

And its not just a bunch of originals put together as a group .... but worse, medals which have been tampered with and have also had their serial numbers erased and re-engraved...

And by looking at the 'variations', this is going to hurt the buyers big time. What a helpless feeling knowing that you cannot just yell out...."Oi, you there with the green... STAY AWAY!!"