News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Oday Sports Club Medallion

Guest IMHF

Iraqi Oday Sports Club Madillon

I picked this Medallion up at an antique shop in Baghdad, Iraq. I was told it was a Sportsmen's Club of Oday Hussein Medallion.

Thank you for viewing

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Front:

Edited by IMHF

On the Back of the Madellion it shows images of many different sports events affiliated with Oday Hussien's Sportsmen's Club.

Back:

Edited by IMHF

On the Back of the Madellion it shows images of many different sports events affiliated with Oday Hussien's Sportsmen's Club.

Back:

The medal is nice... but I heard that what Oday gave to Iraqi athletes who lost was not so good! :rolleyes:

Paul

Thanks, I wonder what the ribbon looks like, I would like to find one to add it to the Medallion......

Thank you for viewing:

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

This Medal for Club of Hunting & Horse Riding (or Horseware), and Uday loved horses in his early life & was good pistol shooter, but Americans shooted him well also and killed what a very worst man was, raped girls and kill every beutifull girl she had not obey his games, even in this club, he made it as the inttlegence and mature club for him. Two clubs were his own: this club & other Club called: Alwiyyah Club in Karadat-Baghdad.

you see hoe devil was, do not cry on him.

This Medal for Club of Hunting & Horse Riding (or Horseware), and Uday loved horses in his early life & was good pistol shooter, but Americans shooted him well also and killed what a very worst man was, raped girls and kill every beutifull girl she had not obey his games, even in this club, he made it as the inttlegence and mature club for him. Two clubs were his own: this club & other Club called: Alwiyyah Club in Karadat-Baghdad.

you see hoe devil was, do not cry on him.

What does the ribbon look like for my notes:

Thank you

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

hi Lorenzo,

I do not have idea exactly what was the ribbon shape, but usualy Iraqi medals issued for sport either with one coloured ribbon made from nylon or silk and the late issues with Iraqi flag flag ribbon. this is a simple reply to your request.

Thanx

hi Lorenzo,

I do not have idea exactly what was the ribbon shape, but usualy Iraqi medals issued for sport either with one coloured ribbon made from nylon or silk and the late issues with Iraqi flag flag ribbon. this is a simple reply to your request.

Thanx

Thank you just if you do see one in Iraq pick it up for me and I will take it off your hands.....

Thank you

SSG Luna, Lorenzo