News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Two labor medals

Interestingly, this medal has details written on the reverse of the ribbon that seem to relate to the order, or conditions, or the date of award. This seems strange and does not seem to match with anything I see in the award book. While these things are often "matched-up", it is hard to imagine how something this bizarre would be insinuated.

To labor medals, both to Uzbeks, and linked together although they are not a group.

The first a Medal for Valiant Labor [sic]:

Rakhimberdy Temirov

Hi Ed,

If I'm not wrong, this ribbon seems to be the one of the Medal for 20 Years of the Red Army... :rolleyes:

Nice medals BTW... :beer:

Cheers.

Ch.

Interestingly, this medal has details written on the reverse of the ribbon that seem to relate to the order, or conditions, or the date of award. This seems strange and does not seem to match with anything I see in the award book. While these things are often "matched-up", it is hard to imagine how something this bizarre would be insinuated.

Looks also like what the museums write sometimes...

Ch.

Hi Ed,

If I'm not wrong, this ribbon seems to be the one of the Medal for 20 Years of the Red Army... :rolleyes:

Nice medals BTW... :beer:

Cheers.

Ch.

Very faded, but maybe . . . maybe. Much "bluer" on the reverse. I think this one was just worn a lot? He was very proud?