Iraqi Directorate of General Military Intelligence

Guest IMHF

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lorenzo,

Nice to know what this symbol was for at last. I have some books and photos showing the same that I picked up while I was at Taji. There was a building there that had these markings on the walls inside and out and also on a sign out in front. The books are mostly plane and tank id guides so I was thinking that this was like a M.I. unit. The great thing about this forum is that you can learn something new every time you look at it,

Bryan

Hi Lorenzo,

These were not more than a mere for the putting on walls in rooms inside the building of directorate, these consists the Emblem (or coat of arms of Dir of Iq. I.), Most of these you put in your collection and others may have, are looted from the building and then re-sale of them happened in Iraqi market by the theives.

Hmm, I wish not to say more !!!.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lorenzo,

These were not more than a mere for the putting on walls in rooms inside the building of directorate, these consists the Emblem (or coat of arms of Dir of Iq. I.), Most of these you put in your collection and others may have, are looted from the building and then re-sale of them happened in Iraqi market by the theives.

Hmm, I wish not to say more !!!.

Thanks.

Thank you for the great information, I will keep them in my collection for ever for others to share:

Thank you

God Bless

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

• 4 months later...