News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Just to let you all know that Micha (Motorhead) has joined the team to help run the Iron Cross Forums.

:beer:

Somebody can "Read" this Mark on the ring of this EK2, part of a three medals bar (EK2, Wurtemberg Bravery silver and TR Merit cross w/swords

Thanks

Miguel

That last medal is not supposed to be a War Merit Cross. Someoneplaced the wrong pendant. I think that the medal pendant is supposed to be the Kyffhauserbund medal.

These medals are inexpensive to find, so it is an easy fix.

That last medal is not supposed to be a War Merit Cross. Someoneplaced the wrong pendant. I think that the medal pendant is supposed to be the Kyffhauserbund medal.

Thanks for the answer, please why is not possible??, som late Normative??

Miguel

1. The black center stripe is narrower and the red stripes are wider on the KVK.

2. The medal bar is in the correct order if the medal was a Kyffhauserbund Medal and completely out of order if the medal was supposed to be a KVK2.

3. There is no Hindenberg Cross Present, which should be on the medal bars of WW1 Veterans after 1934.

:cheers:

1. The black center stripe is narrower and the red stripes are wider on the KVK.

2. The medal bar is in the correct order if the medal was a Kyffhauserbund Medal and completely out of order if the medal was supposed to be a KVK2.

3. There is no Hindenberg Cross Present, which should be on the medal bars of WW1 Veterans after 1934.

:cheers:

Thanks Paul. Really, I?ve always thought this one was correct , with the liitle add of the ribbon?s swords and so on...

So, The Ehrenkreutz is present always , after 1934???, There you have the reverse

Excuse me for the abuse...But what do you think of the baden Verdienst medal, that somebody brutalized to fit the elongated ring in a round one...? possibly there are another different medal there???

No, this is very typical to find converted this way,

usually mounted so as to hide the converted ribbon ring.

as these medals originally came with a oblong ribbon Ose

peculiar to the State of Baden and a devil to hang straight.

Kevin in Deva :beer:

Excuse me for the abuse...But what do you think of the baden Verdienst medal, that somebody brutalized to fit the elongated ring in a round one...? possibly there are another different medal there???

Great bar, by the way!

No, this is very typical to find converted this way,

usually mounted so as to hide the converted ribbon ring.

as these medals originally came with a oblong ribbon Ose

peculiar to the State of Baden and a devil to hang straight.

Kevin in Deva :beer:

So, This Guy here, he?s not very careful...I hope never fix my electric instalation...

thanks

Miguel