News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hey gang! Here's my mintiest RAD buckle! It's in great shape and I'm happy to have acquired this one last week! Obviously unissued as there are no wear marks....Here are some pics...It's made by JFS...not as common a RAD maker as others I think - or maybe it's because I've just never seen another RAD buckle made by this well known buckle maker!

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Ben! Thanks buddy....Glad you like it! It's a welcome addition to the collection. Though I mainly enjoy pieces with "character" - that show wear and the possibility of seeing action, I couldn't pass up this example.

Cheers!

Rob

Rob,

You can't find one in any better condition than that one my friend! Well Done. I have to agree with Ben on his comment of these being as underestimated as they are.. They are one of the nicer looking TR Buckles in my book.

Regards,

Joel

Rob,

You can't find one in any better condition than that one my friend! Well Done. I have to agree with Ben on his comment of these being as underestimated as they are.. They are one of the nicer looking TR Buckles in my book.

Regards,

Joel

Hello!

I agree.

All the best :beer:

Nesredep

I think I've got most organizations covered. There are still a few that I don't have. One buckle that I've been after for a while is the NPEA Studentbund buckle. Just can't find any for sale anywhere!

The hunt continues! ;)

Cheers man!

Rob

Hi Rob, its only a picture from my databank, I only collect Heer buckles now (apart from a 43 dated Water Police and a rare Tunnerbund), but they are around my friend, just expensive, I have a couple of buckles en route, I will post them when they arrive :D

Edited by Ben