News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

American Gentleman wanted!

Hello all, this is a bizarre request, but I have seen some rifle parts on ebay that I've been looking out for, for ages. They are completely inert and are just 2 band barrel bands and a hand guard for a magazine Lee Enfield.

The problem is the guy selling them is only prepared to ship within the US, I have asked him if he'll ship them to me in the UK but have had no reply.

That is where my bizarre request starts, I was hoping a kind American would offer themselves as a halfway house for my goods and forward them on to me when they receive them, I will pay for the postage and compensate for any other expenses incurred. (will send paypal payment)

I do apologise for begging but I am not sure what other options I have.

Thank you kindly for any help

Richard

Hello all, this is a bizarre request, but I have seen some rifle parts on ebay that I've been looking out for, for ages. They are completely inert and are just 2 band barrel bands and a hand guard for a magazine Lee Enfield.

The problem is the guy selling them is only prepared to ship within the US, I have asked him if he'll ship them to me in the UK but have had no reply.

That is where my bizarre request starts, I was hoping a kind American would offer themselves as a halfway house for my goods and forward them on to me when they receive them, I will pay for the postage and compensate for any other expenses incurred. (will send paypal payment)

I do apologise for begging but I am not sure what other options I have.

Thank you kindly for any help

Richard

Can you believe I had a volunteer within 2 minutes of posting this, a real credit to our US cousins across the pond.

Thank you for looking anyway.