News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EKI, marked KO.

Hello, I?m bidding for this medal...The only pic you ( and I) can Get is this one...Any of you, with this scanty information, can risk a declaration on the Correction or not of this cross??

And for this one I?m too bidding???

Thanks

Miguel

Edited by hipnos

Well, in the first picture.. it states "KO Mark"... but that's not the mark on the pin. The pin is marked "S-W", for Sye & Wagner. The case is almost certainly a reproduction, based strictly on the image shown. I'll bet parts of it will glow under a UV light. The core of the cross is broken at the base/near the center of the top arm. It appears that the pin hinge and clasp have been replaced. The cross itself might be real, but the pictures are so shoddy, why bother?

It's easy enough to find undamaged specimans of both "KO" & "S-W" crosses. Why roll the dice on a "maybe"?

Well, in the first picture.. it states "KO Mark"... but that's not the mark on the pin. The pin is marked "S-W", for Sye & Wagner. The case is almost certainly a reproduction, based strictly on the image shown. I'll bet parts of it will glow under a UV light. The core of the cross is broken at the base/near the center of the top arm. It appears that the pin hinge and clasp have been replaced. The cross itself might be real, but the pictures are so shoddy, why bother?

It's easy enough to find undamaged specimans of both "KO" & "S-W" crosses. Why roll the dice on a "maybe"?

They are 2 different EK, the interest is because their price in this moment is somewhat lower than the EK one normaly see at eBay or another forums...lower that 100?... That?s why this same Good Price makes me suspicious... :unsure:

Thanks

Miguel

Rule No1-the better EK is the better buy! In case you must sell a damaged piece try to get your money out of it....leave it and wait for an undamaged one.A "KO" is easy to find

for~100?,an "S-W" is a bit more expensive,but still not so difficult to find.

Micha

Rule No1-the better EK is the better buy! In case you must sell a damaged piece try to get your money out of it....leave it and wait for an undamaged one.A "KO" is easy to find

for~100?,an "S-W" is a bit more expensive,but still not so difficult to find.

Micha

Thanks a lot, I haven?t yet a EKI, and some are really expensive...surely in conection with some makers??. What are the more common (and cheaper) makers I?could find..?

Miguel