News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A EKII with a Non combat ehrekreutz & krieghilfe?

Guest Rick Research

Not "normal" but quite OK. Some sort of strange military official-- we see perfectly original bars like this sometimes-- just NEVER the award documents that could EXPLAIN them.

VERY :love::love::love: bar.

Not "normal" but quite OK. Some sort of strange military official-- we see perfectly original bars like this sometimes-- just NEVER the award documents that could EXPLAIN them.

VERY :love::love::love: bar.

Thanks Rick, quickly as ever...!! :beer:

Regards

Miguel

Nice bar - you outbid me by two euro. Congrats!!!

Since the listing only included a picture of the obverse, please post the reverse when you receive it. I'm curious if there is a maker's label on it. Also, the HC looks like it could be could be bronze :)

Edited by Brian R

Nice bar - you outbid me by two euro. Congrats!!!

Since the listing only included a picture of the obverse, please post the reverse when you receive it. I'm curious if there is a maker's label on it. Also, the HC looks like it could be could be bronze :)

Sorry for outbidding...a lot of times I?ve just lost for a few ? in the last second...

When I got the Bar, I?ll post the obverse, of course. It seems very trim and neat...

Thanks again

Miguel