News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EKI, boxed, etc...

I?ve just searching for a Good imperial EKI,because I have none still...

The big numbers of forgeries in the market made me very uneasy with this beauties...

Do you think this could be OK?? :unsure:

Thanks beforehand

miguel

hola miguel,

this set looks ok to me. now, there are a couple of things which dictate price/value: rarity and condition. this maker is one of the most common, and the condition is not perfect. same for the box.

unfortunately, i do not know what the current market price is--perhaps another member can help you with that.

i feel that you are doing the correct thing by asking before buying; especially if you have not so much experience.

eric

hola miguel,

this set looks ok to me. now, there are a couple of things which dictate price/value: rarity and condition. this maker is one of the most common, and the condition is not perfect. same for the box.

unfortunately, i do not know what the current market price is--perhaps another member can help you with that.

i feel that you are doing the correct thing by asking before buying; especially if you have not so much experience.

eric

Now, is already at 200 USD at 16 hours to end the auction...

?? It?s expensive, is cheap???. Some member can sell one good piece...?

Thanks

Miguel

I would not be in a rush. There's no shortage of EK1's on the market from loose and dingy right up to mint, cased & boxed never seen the light of day. A better approach would be to decide the maxi,u, you're willing to pay for an example and then try and find the very best one you can. Always collect condition and rarity first (IMO)

It is better to have 1 fantastic cross than a couple dozen mediocre or poor condition ones.

I would not be in a rush. There's no shortage of EK1's on the market from loose and dingy right up to mint, cased & boxed never seen the light of day. A better approach would be to decide the maxi,u, you're willing to pay for an example and then try and find the very best one you can. Always collect condition and rarity first (IMO)

It is better to have 1 fantastic cross than a couple dozen mediocre or poor condition ones.

that?s sensible. ;)

thanks

miguel

yep, i agree with rick--going through all of the threads in this section will help you find the type that you like the best, and patiently wait until you get lucky! it will happen. and keep watching the auctions' ending prices so you get a feel for what is a "good deal".