News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

opinion on Feldgendarmerie litzen

I need some opinion on this set of tabbed Feldgendarmerie litzen.

I will also post some extra pics, comparing them with another set, which looks unfinished, I already had.

Thanks in advance for your comments

regards matt

I have one of these Seider Feldgendarmerie sets too and am perfectly happy that they are good. Seider did make fake stuff postwar, but the materials on these tabs are 100% OK.

The other set looks fine to me also. I've seen some of the current Bevo copies of Feldgendarmerie tabs and they are not really accurate in that they have not only the orange strip to the centre of each piece of litzen orange but the central bar in between the two strips of litzen in orange too, not dark green.

I'd say both sets shown here are OK.

Thank you Gordon!

So far I only had one negative comment on all of these tabs, on a local forum. You'll never be too cautious in this hobby, that is why I am posting them around to collect more opinions.

I'm adding to this thread also my Gendarmerie tabs (the only one that were considered universally Ok)