News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK Doc teaser question...

Chris,

I have gone through various mental senarios and all I can figure is its "specialness" has something to do with the fact the "Vorl?ufiges" is crossed out, pretty much meaning that at this late date...it was the only document he was going to get. There might not be anyone around to make it "more" official since the army was breaking up.

• 1 month later...

Chip almost had it.

In Early/mid 1918 the Kaiser announced that all certificates issued should be considered to be the final award document.

Reading between the lines, initially there was to be a final "Official" one... but by 1918 they decided to scrap that plan and go with what the guys had.

Chip almost had it.

In Early/mid 1918 the Kaiser announced that all certificates issued should be considered to be the final award document.

Reading between the lines, initially there was to be a final "Official" one... but by 1918 they decided to scrap that plan and go with what the guys had.

Yes!! :jumping::cheers: What do I win? :cheers: :cheers: