News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

wowee-- a bob cross. bavaria-oldenburg-bulgaria. very RARE indeed!

He even has the cheek to describe the correct ribband for the combatant and non combatant award .... but then shows it with the Bulgarian ribband and says it's original. :violent::violent:

He might be a little shaky on the militaria front, but he's offering this

Imagine waking up to flashing lights and "Exterminate, exterminate." :speechless1:

Edited by Tom Y

He might be a little shaky on the militaria front, but he's offering this

Imagine waking up to flashing lights and "Exterminate, exterminate." :speechless1:

Your right Tom. but one of those went for a fantastic price on an Antiques TV show over here a a week ago :rolleyes::rolleyes: But he still doesn't know his Imperial stuff. let's hope he gets hold of an Original PLM and lists it as a copy!!!

I'd buy it for a quid

Well mate, it's been relisted without the box and ribbon, so it's still up there for a quid. At least my message to the seller stopped some poor smuck from buying what he thought was an original cased item. Good on the seller for relisting

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=003

Cheers, Mike

Well mate, it's been relisted without the box and ribbon, so it's still up there for a quid. At least my message to the seller stopped some poor smuck from buying what he thought was an original cased item. Good on the seller for relisting

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=003

Cheers, Mike

It's possible the bidder knew exactly what he was doing. After all, a FAKII, home for an errant BMVK, and a probably repro Bulgarian ribbon for a quid is still a deal, or even a steal.

i quite like the dalek despite having always thought dr. who was ueber lame-much better auction than the bob!

tom, i don't want to get into a vicious bidding war with you (hackles up,snarling,spitting) so i guess you get dibs on the ALARM! clock

:cat: