News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi,

Here is one simpel 5 place ribbon bar what arrived today and I must say, I don't like it. :unsure:

First at all W?rttemberg Military Merit Medal color is odd and ribbons look way too new. What about the needle system and reverse? Toughts?

06646627750243_o.jpg

Isn't it some Weimar period veteran award instead then KVM? :unsure:

Just checked again. Yes, its look like KVM ribbon.

Also I didn't saw any bright lights when I checked again with the blacklight (I compared also same time with annother original ribbon bar next to it). There is very fine stitching behind, no clue.

Still looks way too brand new :catjava:

Edited by Noor

Isn't it some Weimar period veteran award instead then KVM? :unsure:

Nope... the second ribbon from the end is a KVM. I also agree with Doc. The crispness is another flag for me.

Guest Rick Research

The ONLY "flag" for me is the hairy dark gray backing material (which is sewn on) that I recall as being quite common to one of our mass producers.

Precedence is correct for mud-war. EVERYBODY forgotten that the Rules & Regulations are posted permanently and forever over on the Gallery side of this website? :rolleyes:

Precedence is correct for mud-war. EVERYBODY forgotten that the Rules & Regulations are posted permanently and forever over on the Gallery side of this website? :rolleyes:

Yes, checked the rules again now.... Very easy to use and very easy to forget as well that they are just few clicks far away :Cat-Scratch: .

?? I dont understand

allo Noor, :beer:

I think its better to check out the item BEFORE buying,

in the long run its going to save you heaps of money and

a collection full of crap.

Kevin in Deva :beer:

Good point. I got the pictures before and I picked up what I wanted. Just sometimes bad shots are not the best do make adjustment. :catjava: