News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal for the 1973 War with Israel

Guest IMHF

Medal for the 1973 War with Israel

So many collectors are popping up and wanting to collect Iraqi Militaria and there first start is trying to collect all the medals in Saddam's Medal Bar. Well the last medal on Saddam's Medal bar is the Medal for the 1973 War with Israel. There is one right now on an auction with a high bid right now for $225.00. I have 8 of these medals and I only paid 25-30.00 for them each. I think they are going to pay way to much for this medal. Like you say the Saddam's Medal Bar is a Myth.

Lorenzo

yeah-

I am watching that. the 1988 victory tinnie is $45!!

It goes to show Iraqi militaria Orders and mdals are going up in Value. More and More pople are buying it.....

The last time I checked the price was at $255.00 do you know what the ending sell price was?

Lorenzo

Did this medal come in various classes? I've seen one without the white enamel (except for the year at the bottom) - could that explain this price?

/Mike

All eight of mine are the same like this one that just sold. I have seen some here in Iraq and on websites for sell that had some of the enamel removed do to old age.

I was told by an Iraqi Collector that this was the only type manufactured: He does have the sample medals for this Medal that have never been manufactured, each of them numberd on the reverse side.

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

I just checked it, The medal sold for $267.00 that was with the shipping...

Lorenzo

THAT'S nuts, I should have grabbed more when I had the chance.

THAT'S nuts, I should have grabbed more when I had the chance.

Sal

How have you been my brother, I am in Iraq right now and I am going to grabb up all of the Medals for the 1973 war with Israel, that I see.....

Lorenzo