News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Anyone collect Prussian Army Ranklists/

The Prussian Army has been publishing an annual ranklist from before 1800. The earliest I have seen is a 1796 edition. I have been luckly enough to recently acquire many pre-1870 ranklists. The 1804 ranklist I have is similiar to the later editions, although it is divided into two parts; regimental listings with officers and then an officer lsiting by rank with awards. The interesting thing about the awards listing is that there were not many awards to list, i.e. Black Eagle Order and PLM. The Red Eagle Order and Prussian Crown Order came much later. I have posted pictures of some of the pages for each section.

Hi,

I have one "Stamm und Rangliste" from 1790, but I think there are some earlier(?!?).

... and here some pre 1820 online:

- Stammliste der K?niglich preussischen Armee seit dem 16ten Jahrhundert bis 1840:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xx8Vs6BDe...-8859-1#PPP1,M1

- Rangliste der K?niglich preussischen Armee 1823:

http://books.google.com/books?id=n1kmDTtdF...brr=1&hl=de

Best regards, :beer:

Jens

Edited by KIR

I looked at the google books and they are alomost unusable. The print is dark and almost unreable. The scan quality is so poor. I have acquired about 10 pre-1870 Army ranklists and I will be scanning them in and then selling the books if anyone is interested please let me know.