News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This could be fake dokument?

Not beeing collector myself but this document and medal is for sale now i Sweden. This dokument an badge is sold as genuine but the seller has other items (cheaper)that he describes as fakes.

This might be interesting for you collector to see.

Friendy!

Guest Rick Research

This is one of a huge number of very bad very new fakes which are everywhere. I saw them by the half dozen at the last big local show here.

They all have tobacco colored fake old paper and HORRIBLY CRUDE sloppy handwriting. The originals I have seen have very neat, classic calligraphy. These were the top badges of their day-- not something slapped out en masse by whoever is producing this garbage in bulk.

Sorry i only collect items to cheap to make false... or items for sale for very small amounts.

Yes i understand you want to se the backside and the numer inscribed. If you want to know it isd for sale in sweden just now among other older russian items witch are described as false. This book and badge are described as genuine and wery rare.

I know this shop in Stockholm with many fakes soviet items

Maybee there is a shop in Stockholm Sweden witch offers fakes (?) like this but this item was for sale on Swedish Tradera (Ebay) - not sold. :-) The seller also had some older russian medals that he called fakes for sale - sold for 7 - 45 $. Maybe he offered fakes to sell one expensive fake? The NKVD Badge would be wery rare and expensive if it was all right i think?

I had no interests in this item. I was only curius.