News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Glory III

Guest Rick Research

Although 2-legged reptiles will forge anything for National Currency Units, I don't see the point when these are-- even at lunatic prices--common.

Nice early serial number from end of May-June 1944.

In happier days this would have been a PRIME one to have researched.

Thanks for the input - though I think that I have a "modified" one. After looing at the number with my loupe - it looks like someone carefuly filled in a '1' - so the serial number is not that low... but I wish that I could research it still. Interestingly this showed up at a garage sale in a riker case with a bunch of other "common" awards. Apparently they belonged to the brother who passed away last year. His sister was selling off everything at 1/2 off - she regreted that she had already sold a majority of the "nazi" stuff to a collector across the State line... i was a bit suspicious as this was mixed in with some "Victory of Germany" and a "Moscow" medal among a sea of veterans pins. Knowig that another "collector" had taken everything else - i was a bit leery of this one - but at less than a Grant, why not....