News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 3 months later...

Hi

I have this one in the retry :-)

Would anyone have a copy of the following volume:

Zimmer-Vorhaus, O.: "1813/1913 : Offizier-Stammliste des Infanterie-Regiments von L?tzow (1. rheinisches) Nr 25 und seines Stammes, des kgl. Pr. von Lutzowschen Freikorps" (Berlin, 1913)

I would be most interested in the entry of Joseph Lauterborn

thanks in advance

regards

David

Obviously, the Joseph Lauterborn I was looking for was later aggregirt to the 25th Infanterie-Regiment. Is there a regimental history/Stammliste for this regiment?

regard

David

David,

The Lauterborn listed in the "Offizier-Stammliste des Infanterie-Regiments von L?tzow" is shown as Carl Lauterborn.

Born May 1875 and died on 31 July 1837

He served in Kurhessian service for 13 and a half years and is shown as a recipient of the Order of the Iron Helmet.

He served with I.R. 25 as a Kapit?n from May 1817 to 30 March 1822. He had previously served with the 8. Rhein. Landwehr-Infanterie-Regiment and Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 18 from October 1815 until joining I.R. 25.

Regards

Glenn

David,

The Lauterborn listed in the "Offizier-Stammliste des Infanterie-Regiments von L?tzow" is shown as Carl Lauterborn.

Born May 1875 and died on 31 July 1837

He served in Kurhessian service for 13 and a half years and is shown as a recipient of the Order of the Iron Helmet.

He served with I.R. 25 as a Kapit?n from May 1817 to 30 March 1822. He had previously served with the 8. Rhein. Landwehr-Infanterie-Regiment and Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 18 from October 1815 until joining I.R. 25.

Regards

Glenn

Hi Glenn

Thanks for that!

Is there anyway to find out if and what his career looked like after 1822 and before his death in 1837? Or for that matter when he changed from LIR8 to IR 18 (or are these the same regiment)?

regards

David

Edited by David M

David,

3 October 1815: 8. Landw. I.R.

31 May 1816: Half Pay on 1 years leave

13 April 1817: I.R. 18

He retired on 30 March 1822. No civilian occupation or other details are given.

Regards

Glenn