News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperial&3R german Spange mit Rettungsmedaille

It's eCrap at its worst and the only possible "wearer" is Mr. A. M., the seller himself. Why does noone ask before he buys, why does noone read the threads? There's actually "enough" written about eBay seller "am-militaria" on this board.

It's eCrap at its worst and the only possible "wearer" is Mr. A. M., the seller himself. Why does noone ask before he buys, why does noone read the threads? There's actually "enough" written about eBay seller "am-militaria" on this board.

It?s "this" AM ???? :speechless::violent: :banger:

What I forgot to mention: please, don't send "him" any link to this forum nor tell him about us. His lawyer does not like us. Law isn't always justice...

:rolleyes:

Yes, of course.

Why,exactly, make you knows that the bar is a fake...what kind of medals set???

Thanks

I could learn something at last....

Miguel

Did you pay yet? If I were you, I'd wait some days... there might be a good chance... or do you want to buy the bar? I'm not telling you what to do, please don't get me wrong. However, I would not want buy such a bar.

Guest Rick Research

My friend Fran?ois Saez has what is probably the best way of putting things tactfully--

"Not for my collection."

And I agree with this.

My friend Fran?ois Saez has what is probably the best way of putting things tactfully--

"Not for my collection."

And I agree with this.

I?m afraid the transfer can?t be undone...all this come from a hurry...the auction was ended in minutes...so...I?m guity of greedy. I?m feeling somewhat chastised...

Well, Never to happen again

Thanks

Miguel

PS/ Is the medals setting or the seller fame that make you know the wrong thing in a moment...?

Sorry for being rude or distactful, my intention was mainly do be direct and clearly understandable.

I?m afraid the transfer can?t be undone...

Well, as said: please wait with the payment, I have an idea that might save you the money. I cannot guarantee it'll work, but just wait one or two days. I'll be back on this and hope...

:rolleyes:

PS/ Is the medals setting or the seller fame that make you know the wrong thing in a moment...?

Well, to be honest, for me it is mainly the seller. But if you can see who the seller was just from the folding and apperance of a bar, and we can here, then there's no more doubt about a thing we don't want with bars... if you know what I mean... ;o(

A very interesting discussion.

Over the past 6 months a significant number of common bars (e.g. EK2/BMVK3x/HKx: EK2/HKx) are often going for less (@10-20%) than the medals might go for individually, which shows a lack of market interest .

A very interesting discussion.

Over the past 6 months a significant number of common bars (e.g. EK2/BMVK3x/HKx: EK2/HKx) are often going for less (@10-20%) than the medals might go for individually, which shows a lack of market interest .

thanks for every of you!

Miguel

I reported the bar to eBay. Not as it is in my humble opinon faked (they do NOT care...), but as it is "nazi stuff" that IS banned on German and Austrian eBay, even if you are "photoshoping" the images... if they get that (I hope they do) the auction will be deleted, and Miguel will get an e-mail that the contract of sale does not exist any more... problem solved, money saved.

That far in theory.

:catjava:

I reported the bar to eBay. Not as it is in my humble opinon faked (they do NOT care...), but as it is "nazi stuff" that IS banned on German and Austrian eBay, even if you are "photoshoping" the images... if they get that (I hope they do) the auction will be deleted, and Miguel will get an e-mail that the contract of sale does not exist any more... problem solved, money saved.

That far in theory.

Thnaks for your time wasted. I?ll cross my fingers...

Miguel

Fingers still crossed? I have e-mailed those morons at eBay safety several times. They should get it now, finally that "am" is photoshoping their rules...

:cheers:

PS:

if that does not work - he is a professional dealer and you can just send it back. Forgot about that, sorry. He also threatens everyone using his pictures, e.g. on an internet forum. I wonder why...

Of course you will also not be getting an item that is "as described"..... after all, going by the pics it looks like you have bid and won a nice 1957 version WW2 medal bar... but if you are about to recieve some nasty Nazi medal bar that will deeply offend you... refund in order.

C

Of course you will also not be getting an item that is "as described"..... after all, going by the pics it looks like you have bid and won a nice 1957 version WW2 medal bar... but if you are about to recieve some nasty Nazi medal bar that will deeply offend you... refund in order.

C

Thanks to all. I?ve receive an email from the seller that pested the forum members...(I?d not at all named the GMIC)...specially rick...and others, saying that they (the slelers) are resented the long arm of the law was not so lenght enought ...to got them... :rolleyes: They looked very angry...indeed :speechless1: