News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

That is a very cool piece!! Now was he fighting partisans or did they ambush/kill him? I do not see him actively hunting for partisans. I guess we will never know.

Does it list any awards for him?

Now that?s a rare one ! I?ve never run into a Sonderfuhrer Deathcard and it?s interesting how they posted a shot of him not wearing a SF Uniform . We rarely see anything from this group so thanks for posting it.

Hi Mike

Sweet tunic. His rank insignia is consistent for a Sonderfuhrer NCO, I believe that the tabs would show a Luft blue waffenfarbe. This is only the second image I have seen of a NCO. There are lots of officer photo's around.

Thanks for the comments :cheers:

Hi Mike

This is only the second image I have seen of a NCO. There are lots of officer photo's around.

Thanks for the comments :cheers:

Me too ..at least this is your second , yours is a first for me and I love it ! I bought my SF back around 1969-70 and back then none of us really had a clue of exactly what it was.

Funny how little we knew back then and yet the "Hobby" still grew ...and we're still learning today !

Here's a better shot of the Collar Tabs and of the Grey backed Breast Eagle (which we rarely see) --

Edited by Mike

Me too ..at least this is your second , yours is a first for me and I love it ! I bought my SF back around 1969-70 and back then none of us really had a clue of exactly what it was.

Funny how little we knew back then and yet the "Hobby" still grew ...and we're still learning today !

Here's a better shot of the Collar Tabs and of the Grey backed Breast Eagle (which we rarely see) --

Mike!! That is an awesome set. Very rare and desireable. You should start a new thread on this uniform. I would like to see some more photos of it and the cap!! :love:

• 4 weeks later...

Mike!! That is an awesome set. Very rare and desireable. You should start a new thread on this uniform. I would like to see some more photos of it and the cap!! :love:

I finally took a few new pictures of it (took long enough huh ? :rolleyes: ) ...I'll start a Thread