News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Polizeipr?sident Dresden 1935?

Just a simple question, I searched all over the Internet but got nothing so I leave it to you experts :cheers:

Who was the Polizeipr?sident of Dresden 1934-35 ? I have a Ehrenkruez f?r Frontk?mpfer signed by someone .....

looks like Heber ??? or something like it ?

All the best from Sweden

Christer

Guest Rick Research

Always better to post a scan of the scribble itself than ask to match something unseen. Sometimes even that won't help :speechless1::cheeky: but The Real Thing is always a good idea.

Jeff,

Have you seen the 1935 Fuhrerlexicon? Is it worth chasing down at all

I have a photocopy of about a quarter of it which I did a couple of years ago. I will post a couple of scans this evening. You can make up your own mind.

Regards

Glenn

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: Wow! That's an odd assortment of "Who's Who" types more than simply the Party hacks I would have expected! When one has come up for sale, it's been for so many hundreds of DMs/Eurines hat I never paid any attention to it.

Looks like some solid useful data in there for our usual interest in unexpected characters. :cheers:

Thanks Glenn:

I saw the book ("The Nazi Elite") , which is a statistical analysis of early NSDAP membership based on 10% of the bios in the book. I'd like to get a copy. It seems to have everything but medal awards.