News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

COLLAR OF ALBANIA and ORDER OF SKANDERBEG

Dear all,

I saw that the speech has become only about the COLLAR OF ALBANIA and ORDER OF SKANDERBEG. For these reason I think to transfer it, to " type="#_x0000_t75">European (Non Communist States): Medals & Militaria > Southern European & Balkan States: Non Communist Era> COLLAR OF ALBANIA and ORDER OF SKANDERBEG.

I do this, with the hope to not annoy the friends of the forum. Thank you all.

Dear 922F,

Very interesting your information about the Collar of Albania piece of king Albert I.

Dear James,

I think that the Collar of Skanderbeg Order (S.O.), does not exist.

SO was created with law dt. 03.12.1925. In this Statute (article 3) was planned a 5 classes order, with another special class of Collar (the Collar for Zog and other chiefs of state) and with a Skanderbeg Medal in three classes:

Collar of the Order

Grand Sash

Grand Officer

Commander

Officer

Knight

Gold Medal

Silver Medal

Bronze Medal

In fact, then, the collar and the medals, was never produced.

The same President Zog (1925-1928) and later King Zog I (1928-1939), has always worn the grand sash of SO.

Regards,

Artan

Sorry. Wrong Message. Exact mesage:Dear Taras,

Thank you for the pictures. Can you postpone all these, to this address:Gentleman's Military Interest Club > European (Non Communist States): Medals & Militaria > Southern European & Balkan States: Non Communist Era

Best Regards,

Artan