News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My case for a missing Orange High career/career level

In all the material I have read and seen there was only one Orange nebenfarbed career and that was the Wehrersatzwesen. The only info I have to date comes from Schlicht/Angolia which states 5. 5. 38. (HV 38B Nr.174). It list only a Medium/Elevated career

Here is a correct set of collar tabs for that career obv

The reverse. Note the use of cardboard for a backing. If you have followed Paul Reck's or Gary Boward (Gary if I miss spelled your name I do apologize) Luftwaffe tab threads you will know that anything but the kitchen sink was used for backing, so the cardboard is not a concern to me. Also note the Manufactures/Company initials and the fact that the nebenfarbe is folded over and not braid

Edited by Laurence Strong

Here is the obverese of a set of tabs for a Milterverwaltungs for a Medium/Elevated career (so rarely seen) I had so hoped to win these but as I tend to snipe in the last few seconds....and as Ebay decided to ask me to confirm my ID...... :banger::banger::banger::banger::banger::banger::banger:

Needless to say I did not win them. However I digress

So now we come to where I believe we are missing something. Of the bat there is not much of a market for repro Beamte insignia. I bought these about 5 years ago and though I was aware that it was a HV tab I was not aware that it was for a none existant career

The reverse of my high career tab. Once again we see cardboard backing, the Manufactures/Company initials, and that the nebenfarbe is folded over and not braid. So my evidence to date rest on 3 collar tabs. All HV tabs and all made by the same person/company. If anybody can help with more tabs, HV or other Waffenfarbe, or any other info it would be great.

Many thanks for looking

Guest Rick Research

I'm having difficulty with the colors-- is the backing on that actually dark GREEN or is it dark BLUE?