News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Italy - What's this little badge?

I'll just translate what this association does form the site as the translator does a clumsy job of it:

?The Unione Nazionale Ufficiali in Congedo D'Italia (U.N.U.C.I.) which is headquartered in Rome, is an association of officers who have served, at any rank whatsoever, to the Armed Forces of Italy, and who intend to keep themself united in order to better serve the State at any time, in order to concur to the scope that it pursues in the field of their professional preparation?.

Thanks - sometimes the answer is right in front of you. I googled for hours to find the name of a mongolian person (see red banner thread in soviet section) and simply didn't even consider googling for this :speechless:

My pleasure.

I always try to search for mine and other queries. Its amazing how small variations on the search may reveal sites that may otherwise remain obscure.

Glad to have helped.

Jim :cheers: