News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

treasure of a small collector

alex82

Hello Gentleman

I know this is nothing compared to the illustrious dagon or the marshal's badge but for me this is one of my finest pices of my collection...

cheers and a good weekend

a l e x

• 3 weeks later...

This one was on ebay last week and went away for (just) 250$:

I think this was a very good price mostly they go for 400$ up to 600$ boxed.

I got mine for about 330$ from a private collector, and i think this was also a very good price.

I would love to see a picture of your boxer medal when you have it.

greetings

a l e x

There was another one on eBay that went for $250.00 as well - though it was just the medal, no box - it was in really nice condition. I'm going to hold out for an "excellent" condition piece with nice case - hoping I'll come across one when I have the cash on hand! Always my problem, a day late, and a dollar short....

Actually saw a set of 4 documents on auction that sold for around 12,000 yen - one of the documents was a boxer rebellion medal document - it had a hole in it, some staining and wrinkling from what I could see, but geez! Divided 4 ways, that's what, $35.00 or so for the document? Being so new to this, I've only ever seen one for sale on eBay amonth ago or so and it went for $400+! (Albeit, it was a nicer document too...) Wish I could have bought that set of 4 and landed that one!