News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi

I have this one in the retry :-)

Would anyone have a copy of the following volume:

Zimmer-Vorhaus, O.: "1813/1913 : Offizier-Stammliste des Infanterie-Regiments von L?tzow (1. rheinisches) Nr 25 und seines Stammes, des kgl. Pr. von Lutzowschen Freikorps" (Berlin, 1913)

I would be most interested in the entry of Joseph Lauterborn

thanks in advance

regards

David

Hi

I have this one in the retry :-)

Would anyone have a copy of the following volume:

Zimmer-Vorhaus, O.: "1813/1913 : Offizier-Stammliste des Infanterie-Regiments von L?tzow (1. rheinisches) Nr 25 und seines Stammes, des kgl. Pr. von Lutzowschen Freikorps" (Berlin, 1913)

I would be most interested in the entry of Joseph Lauterborn

thanks in advance

regards

David

David, could you narrow it down - we got 100 years of entries

David, could you narrow it down - we got 100 years of entries

:unsure: Oh sure, I thought the list would have been in alphabetical order, I am sorry :unsure: . Lauterborn was born around 1780-1800 and served in the prussian army since about 1817-1819 wih the rank of Hauptmann/Capitain, coming from the kurhessian army. I think he was transferred to the regiments 25 somewhere in the 1820's

thanks again

Edited by David M

:unsure: Oh sure, I thought the list would have been in alphabetical order, I am sorry :unsure: . Lauterborn was born around 1780-1800 and served in the prussian army since about 1817-1819 wih the rank of Hauptmann/Capitain, coming from the kurhessian army. I think he was transferred to the regiments 25 somewhere in the 1820's

thanks again

Sorry, my Officer list for this Regiment starts in 1859

• 2 weeks later...

I found a Kurhessen Second-Lt. Lauterborn in the 2nd Light Infantry Battalion of the Kingdom of Westphalia, 1812.

"Napoleon created the KINGDOM OF WESTPHALIA (1807 - 1813) by merging a number of hitherto independent territories (the Duchies of Braunschweig and Anhalt, the County of Hessen-Kassel = Kurhessen ) with former Prussian territories. He allocated the kingdom to his brother JEROME BONAPARTE. The capital of the state was Kassel."

Edited by Naxos

What do you have on him?

Joseph LAUTERBORN (geboren 1875, gestorben 31.07.1837);

in k?niglich westphalischen Diensten 1811 Adjudant des 2. Leichten Bataillons, 18.09.1811 Unterleutnant im 3. Leichten Bataillon, 1812 zum 2. Leichten Bataillon 20.02.1813 Premierleutnant und Adjutant der J?ger-Garde,

1813 in kurhessischen Diensten, 1814 Premierlieutenant im 2. Landwehr-Regiment, commandiert zum Grenadier-Bataillon von Haller, 29.11.1814 zum Regiment Kurf?rst versetzt, 1815 Abschied auf Nachsuchen,

1815 in k?niglich preussisschen Diensten ?bernommen, 03.10.1815 Kapit?n im 8. rheinischen Landwehr-Infanterie-Regiment, 31.05.1816 1 Jahre Urlaub mit halbes Gehalt, 13.04.1817 dem Infanterie-Regiment (3. westf?lischen) Nr 18 aggregirt, 00.05.1817 Infanterie-Regiment (1. rheinisches) Nr 25 aggregiert, 22.03.1822 pensioniert.

03.03.1813 WK2b

L?nsmann; Woringer-K

just this should be edited though.

David

Yes,

Messieur Sous-Lieutenant Lauterborn au deuxi?me bataillon d'infanterie l?g?re de Westphalie

Is your

k?niglich-westphalischer Unterleutnant des 2. Leichten Bataillons, Joseph Lauterborn

Edited by Naxos

Messieur Lieutenant Joseph Lauterborn of the Garde-J?ger (chasseurs-gardes) was awarded the Orden der Westf?lischen Krone (Ordre de la Couronne de Westphalie) on March 3, 1813

I will post the entry when I get home

Messieur Lieutenant Joseph Lauterborn of the Garde-J?ger (chasseurs-gardes) was awarded the Orden der Westf?lischen Krone (Ordre de la Couronne de Westphalie) on March 3, 1813

I will post the entry when I get home

That would be great. No rush, enjoy your stay in Baden :-)

regards

David