News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Rick

So I hear you are working your way down the BZL! I have at least on entry in my genealogical research any people with my last name (and the noble tribe)

Louis III. Alfred Carl Oscar M?ldner von M?lnheim, the PA of the prussian CP got his BZL3bXE 10.01.1918 according to earlier findings. Could you confirm that already from the rolls you have?

And would it be also possible to tell me if his elder brother

Georg Emil Theodor M?ldner von M?lnheim got anything Baden next to his ordinary PZM, HHO3X, and EK1 and 2? I mean being a Batailloncommander and ending his career as a Oberstlieutenant, I am kinda hoping for something more for him and he did not show up in any of the rolls transcribed yet......

thanks

David

Baden's WWI roll's, at least wide parts habve been done years ago by Roth.

I cannot find the first mentioned but the second with BZ3aX on exactely that date. And nothing else... :unsure:

Baden's WWI roll's, at least wide parts habve been done years ago by Roth.

I cannot find the first mentioned but the second with BZ3aX on exactely that date. And nothing else... :unsure:

Hi Sascha!

:speechless1: So your saying Georg received a BZL3aX 10.01.1918 not his brother Louis? :speechless1: What is his rank/function at his entry?

regards

David

:speechless1: So your saying Georg received a BZL3aX 10.01.1918 not his brother Louis? :speechless1: What is his rank/function at his entry?

Yes, exactely. At this time he was "Major (Pers. Adj. Kronprinz)". And I'd bet he had two hand full of other decorations, with this job.

Edit:

sorry, I have not first names at all. Not sure which one I was talking about, but I have only the mentioned Major with BZ3aX, and no one with BZ3bXE...

Edited by saschaw