News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Next one of the unknown wearers of interesting medal bars.... now a very nice combination of prussian line-up with EK2 1870 + 25y oakleaves , red eagle 4 , 25y service cross and KDM 1870 with one clasp and then 2 foreigners with Austria iron crown and Persia sun and lion order !!!

Photo is taken in Potsdam / Spandau = Berlin , must be between 1895 and 1897

I think this should be possible , again it is my problem with the missing rank lists before 1900 :speechless: maybe someone will find him

thank you very much!!!

Heiko

Edited by HeikoGrusdat

Guest Rick Research

Major (29.05.91) Richard Cretius, in 1896 commander of III. Abteilung/ 2. Garde Feldartillerie Regiment.

he was born in Berlin 13.02.1849. Ennobled at some point so he ended up as Generalleutnant aD Richard VON Cretius-- in 1908/09 Orders Almanach he had upgraded to Red Eagle 2 with Oakleaves, Crown 2, and added an Italian Order of the Crown-Grand Officer.

He died in 1925.

Thanks Rick , I found him directly 1900 as Oberst and commander of the 2.Garde Feldartillerie Regiment with additional PC3 !!! :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Thousands thanks for all these names - if you ever want to park yourself in central germany for some days you are welcome in my house !!!

Guest Rick Research

All it takes is having the Rank Lists. I just worked my way down through the Gardekorps. :cheers: