News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

a kind of trajectory: from Wehrmacht to Communist Party

Hunting a POlish communist party booklet, I received this small set from Poland.

I bidded on this set because it was a good opportunity to have a group military pass/PZPR booklet.

I wasn't interested with the 3R photo, firstly because I'm not in the hobby, secondly thinking it was a small bonus or a remains the seller was aiming to get out.

then I received the set...

please look carrefuly at the photo. It isn't perfect, I'm not an expert and my imagination could be too invasive...

our man, Franciszeck Gluch: he served in infantry, second class soldier, speciality first class shooter, able on all classes of guns.

Others pages indicate higher education, polish-born and native polish-speaking, and also german-speaking...

now the military services:

the was forced to serve in the german army in 1940. Served in infantry regiment of Gliwice. Was captured in 1945.

Then went into the polish reserve in 1949.

I must see details with polish person at work, about the traduction.

and the last doc: for a insignia of the reserve of militia, the ORMO (i reality I remember ORMO were hatred militia special forces, known to have been intensively used in december 1981)