News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fakes? - Order for Military Merits 1st class - 1st model

Gents,

on sale (Item number:290328364385) is one Order for Military Merits 1st cl., 1st model.

In my opinion this is a new type of bad done fakes done by casting with wrong ribbon :mad: . The ribbon comes from Medal for People's Merits.

Look at these images, lack of details and at the surface of order which is typical for casted fakes.

• 5 weeks later...

Hopefuly, this one won?t foul anyone.

Well, it is dangerous to unexperienced collector who didn't see an original or doesn't have a clue about "quality"... I guess we're now where Third reichs collectors were 20 or so years ago with low-quality cast fakes... But the fakers will improve, no doubt! :violent:

• 3 months later...

Well, it is dangerous to unexperienced collector who didn't see an original or doesn't have a clue about "quality"... I guess we're now where Third reichs collectors were 20 or so years ago with low-quality cast fakes... But the fakers will improve, no doubt! violent.gif

me wants bad! me must get! what me pay?

Sorry, chaps! The beauty of the real one got me dribblin'; I would really love to get hold of one of those but I suppose they will be a tad pricey. Although, I have started upping my price ceiling recently. I would never pay over #150 for anything, due to me being on a low income. Last week i payed #250 for a Soviet Hero of Motherhood. Not sure why i did it; I just HAD to buy, immediately, the Hero of Motherhood!!!! It was just there lookiing at me & asked me politly in a seductive Russian accent to get her in my life! Is there any chance of one of these 1st type Military Merit medals being within my price range?

Yes, casting is a very popular hobby in former Yugoslavia! :violent::banger: There are also poorly casted national heroes, kingdom flying badges and air force ashtrays... I'm not sure where those are comming from?!

Bifter, it is possible to get 3rd class for 200 € or less, medals without boxes and maybe without ribbon are not that rare.