News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Berlin Police Warrant tag - right or wrong?

I hadnt seen Don's site before. Its very informative, and shows this tag for what it is - a nasty fake.

Im new to TR and shocked by the numbe of fakes out there, both good and bad. I think that over 2/3 of the items i have looked at to purchase have been fakes, possibly even more.

I can see that i am going to have to do a lot more reading before getting my wallet out!

Thanks for your insight guys

Dan

I hadnt seen Don's site before. Its very informative, and shows this tag for what it is - a nasty fake.

Im new to TR and shocked by the numbe of fakes out there, both good and bad. I think that over 2/3 of the items i have looked at to purchase have been fakes, possibly even more.

Go Imperial!!!!! :-)

Don actually published a book "Anatomy of Deception" in 1996, with the full story of these fake Prussian Police Discs. They come from Poland.

They were allegedly produced in Poland, but the purchase was from England. They are of course floating around in the US.

• 4 months later...