News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Problem With Pirate Website

Bogo!

I have no anything against a site.

By the way, I opened the topic with the name "problem" and someone from moderators has renamed my topic. But now it is unimportant, as the problem is not present - Sasha has removed тоpic of Militar from his site.

Pls send me or post here links to your orders that I use in my base.

I do not object if someone somewhere uses separate pictures from my base for finding-out of true or for an example in their discussions , but it was a problem that all pictures have been copied. Mine and not mine.

My colleague Nenad Bjelos who has kindly given me many pictures of subjects from his collection and also other colleagues have been revolted by that.

"...I received information that the public and recorded in several books that were published from expert collectors across ex Yugoslavia..." -what do you mean?

And in general I will not understand what sense you have enclosed in your post - the problem is solved. What for you wish me to offend , accuse of lie...banger.gif

Dear Mr.Anatoly13

For an explanation of ordens and medals you did not mention where you picked up the descriptions of medals and order, have not indicated the source of literature, which you use. It is also quite a few pictures there in these books, which are posted on your forum. I wrote my post just because I did not like the tone that you have marked wermacht awardforum as a copy of which is not true, and you know it. We all together, in collectionars we all strive to see the collections of individuals, how the rich are, not rich in €, but the rich in our souls.This is the essence of all the collectiona.

You 're not a liar, only certain matters are not accurate. If you take a book from Rudež and copy his descriptions, and then post on your forum and say that this is your work, simply not true. Many of your pictures are from ebay and other auction houses ...

Sorry for bad English.

Regards,

Bogo

Edited by Bogo

Bogo!

When I begin to create my base I have not any books or literatures.

Descriptions of the types,variants etc, that you can see in my base are based basically on experience of studying of concrete subjects in my collection.

I constantly work over studying of awards SFRY and replenishment of the base.

Yes,I use some pics from aukcions.

Many authors of books use my knowledge and pictures for their books.

And I am glad to that fact!

And we share to each other new additions and discoverings.

I have not Rudez book and never reed it.

It is much easier to search now for lacks of my work but then why you have copied it?

Now abt your slovenian forum:

They have again post at a forum topic ,deleted by Sasha early.

Again without any description!

I can prove that abt 90 % pictures posted by Militar are pictures of my ODM.

Even in this topic you can see that I try to reflect in my base as much as possible the accessory even one item !

So really I do not deserve at least a mention of me if you use 90 % of my items???

But I'm tired to fight.

If people consider that it is normal - God is the judge for them .

I ask you again to post here the links!

No description??

http://www.wehrmacht-odlikovanja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2654&start=0

This is my last post, I am tired too.

Regards,

Bogo

No description??

http://www.wehrmacht...?t=2654&start=0

This is my last post, I am tired too.

Regards,

Bogo

Wrong link in your post there !

This is right link to my database:

http://sammler.ru/index.php?act=Gallery&cat=407

And I don't find this your topic because it's not the topic with pictures,just one of the many topics in your forum.

The most of answer in this topic are : " Thank you,Militar for creating this nice base!"

Fairly?

Indirectly I accept these words and on myself and to all collegues who helped me.

I will ask moderator to close this topic again.

Dear Anatoly,

Militar wrote links into both topics, but there's a problem-he doesn't know which pictures are from you, so he wrote it just like that.

A few photos, which are on your page from his friends and some of your pictures are private from him.

After he wrote the source, I removed the topic again, until we don't meet a deal what he should write under the pictures?

Kind regards

Sasha