News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Mauser HSc "Late War" Display

k9mike

Here is a neat Mauser Late War display I recently created. I used Reproduction German Tunic material on bottom. There is a CCC in Bronze, EKII Ribbon Bar, 2 extra Late War Magazines, and a Box of DWM 7,65 ammo. The one HSc is a extreme late war(near end of production) Phosphate Army model with the "Straight Line" WaA135 marking on trigger guard. The other HSc is also a very Rare Late War E/F marked Police Model.

Mike

Thanks Brian. I had that idea rolling around in my head for awhile. I was able to get a piece from a nice lady that makes reproduction German uniforms. On the March is the name of the company. Really nice lady. I have another display with 6 other HSc's of my collection. I will put a pic for you.

Mike

• 4 months later...

A very nice display. I carried a HSc in the RVN for two tours. The Mauser was not blued and had a pig skin clip holster. I found the pistol one morning after a firefight and was checking bodies for intel like a good stupid butter bar was told to do. I was able to to smuggle the little gem back and forth and still use it for home protection.

Regard,Oiva

• 2 months later...

Thanks Brian. I had that idea rolling around in my head for awhile. I was able to get a piece from a nice lady that makes reproduction German uniforms. On the March is the name of the company. Really nice lady. I have another display with 6 other HSc's of my collection. I will put a pic for you.

Mike

Hello!

Amazing Display.thanks for sharing with us. :jumping: :jumping: :jumping::cheers:

All the best

Nesredep.

Mike

Hello!

All your HSc is in Very GOOD Condition. :jumping: :jumping: :jumping::cheers:

All the best

Nesredep.

Thank you so much for the nice words. When I get the chance I will post some more pictures of a couple of others...;)

Mike

Hello!

Thanks,i see forward for more Photos from yours Collection. :cheers:

all the best

Nesredep.

Mike - I always find it strange that army officers' should carry such a small bore weapon. 6.35 is the equivalent of a .25 (Saturday Night Special) - I actually have a Brasilian made Taurus - copied from the Beretta, for the shop. Should I have to use it I don't want to break the windows - but for over a few metres I would have thought it a poor weapon. What do you - and others - think. Why not a larger bore - say a .32 ? I think your displays are very effective.

Mike - I always find it strange that army officers' should carry such a small bore weapon. 6.35 is the equivalent of a .25 (Saturday Night Special) - I actually have a Brasilian made Taurus - copied from the Beretta, for the shop. Should I have to use it I don't want to break the windows - but for over a few metres I would have thought it a poor weapon. What do you - and others - think. Why not a larger bore - say a .32 ? I think your displays are very effective.

The WWII Era HSc was a .32 pistol(7,65). wink.gif I guess these were used by personnel that needed to carry a sidearm, but wanted something that was a little more compact. Also, Officers had to pay for their pistols...they were not issued the sidearm like the Enlisted. There was a saying...."The higher the rank....the smaller the pistol" they also said it had something to do with their manhood too...lol

Mike

P.S. These little pistols are very accurate. I have a "Shooter" example that I shoot alot and it is very accurate, right on. :) I can put headshots in man size target all day long at 10 yards. Anyone that gets hit in the head with this little thing....Is dead ;)

Edited by k9mike