News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

MVR Colonel Stoyan Nankov Dumbelov

Our boy had a very long career in the MVR, selected early for Party Education at the highest level politically and served long and well. This group is a little different than the other MVR Groups posted. Watch and see if you can determine why!

In 1946, Dumbelov receives his Soviet Victory over Germany Medal:

1957 he also receives his Military merit Medal. Note that this is only the second green orders book I have observed. I have another group with a 1956 award and the book is the usual yellow background, an earlier one in green. No idea as to why/where these were used.

1986, here's where the huge deviation occurs. In most other MVR Officer groups I have; there is a 10 Year LSM, no other LSM appears.... Notice we have not seen a 10, or 15, in this group? He receives a 20 Year LSM in '86!