News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Few China items to ID

Noor

Thanks!cheers.gif Oh, I was more then sure that something must be fake - most of the stuff looked fake on the market.... so buying from there was almost like walking on the mine field. But because that I just bought those small pieces and didn't spend much.

Just what the No. 1 should be then??? Uniform patch/label?

No. 4 is almost 90% North Korean.... I checked my other single ribbon bar from there and it is 100% same reverse system, size.

Thank you again jcwatercheers.gif

I am not sure what all of the patch says, but it says Northeast ???, Republic of China year 28 or 1939, summer. Patch is worn on the left shoulder of the uniform, but not worn during battle.

I also agree that it is a fake. Notice the modern-ish font and that the patch on the front should be read right to left. The reverse is "correct" only that it is read correctly.

I have a cavalry 5th brigade unit patch that is fake, mostly because the unit never existed in 1940 unsure.gif

Well I guess since I don't have anything else to do:

東北: Northeast

抗日聯軍: Anti-Japanese Coalition

中華民國二十八年: Republic of China year 28 (1939) 度佩用: I couldn't get this to really translate in my favor :o

Well I guess since I don't have anything else to do:

東北: Northeast

抗日聯軍: Anti-Japanese Coalition

中華民國二十八年: Republic of China year 28 (1939) 度佩用: I couldn't get this to really translate in my favor :o

yes

fake

Due to special historical reasons, really armbands have been extremely rare, expensive

yes

fake

Due to special historical reasons, really armbands have been extremely rare, expensive

Yep they are really expensive if found.

I remember there were a few fakes sold on eBay (one seller continues to sell them), they were going for $50+ but now some are about $10, but a few without any knowledge on these patches still bid in the $50 range.

I bought one for $10 still too high and I asked the seller where he got these, he replied back in the 1970s from China (he is the one that continues to sell these but list 4-5 of them every 2-3 months mad.gif ).