News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Recently I've become particularly interested in the Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs, and I herewith present a couple of photos of a few items that have been acquired...

MVD career Militia NCO uniform (the breeches are in a closet), with long service medals; MVD proficiency "wing", 1st class; the badge for MVD participation in the Chernobyl cleanup operation; and the distinctive dress belt of the militia. The tie is original as well.

And a few loose MVD items...A large duty badge; proficiency wings; belt buckle used by the militia with the seal of the Soviet Union; and a really nice silken award banner to the best criminal investigator, awarded in Riga, Latvia. The MVD "egg" is directly embroidered onto the pennant.

Guest Rick Research

Ahhh, MVD. Slippery slope there:

try to hold to "normal" police (Militia)... or all the other various branches under that ministry? :speechless1:

I've tried sticking to Militia. Oddly enough MVD Interior Troops seem quite hard to find. Fire Department is too "off military."

:cheers: