News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Does this SS ring "ring" true...

Hi all,

I original posted this in the members ID and pricing section but thought perhaps by posting here on this one I might find more folks who are more knowledgeable on SS items who could nail this one down one way or the other. Any info or if original rough pricing would be of immense help.

I did a search prior to posting in either section and so far can't find a match. There are a ton similar but all seem to have eagles and such on the sides. I couldn't find one that's plain except for the front SS runes design. In the original post Hardy said his gut said bad but I really would like to nail it down for sure one way or the other.

Many thanks!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

I have been working on a new test for pieces like this...

Put the choice to the gods...

Get a glass of water, carefully place this piece on the surface of the water....

If it sinks.... it is BAD.

If it floats, then divine intervention has saved it... (and for me divine intervention is the only thing that COULD save that piece ;-)

Best

Chris