News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Movimiento 26 de Julio; M-26-7

pride

Hi all,

this is my armband of "Movimiento 26 de Julio".

originally and local-made during the Revolution time:

please add your M-26 Julio related items.

regards, Emanuele

Edited by pride

• 4 months later...
    • 11 years later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely astonishing collection. The publication "Sierra Maestra", for example, is extremely rare, so much that the Cuban Collection in Miami has maybe a couple of pages from the time it was published in New York, and maybe one issue from the Miami publisher. The other two major public  repositories of Cuban primary sources are University of Florida, up in Gainesville, and Harvard, where a convention of teachers was held in 1901 and where an impressive Latin American Collection has been developing for the past century.

Rarely can we see such a complete documentation of materials used by the rebels in their attempt to seize power, which they finally did in 1959 as we all know.

• 2 years later...

Name and surname: My. Antonio ....

"My." stand for MAYOR

This document dates back to the early 60's and was distributed to the participants at the meetings with the high ranks of the government, like Raul and Fidel

IMG_20190121_095436.jpg