News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I can't find any other source that mentions this officer as having received the DKiG. He isn't listed in the Ordenstrager records although I can not check my DKiG books as I don't have them here with me and his entry on www.ww2awards.com states that this piece of paper is the only source they have for the possible awarding of the DKiG. The FpNr on the stamp, and related to the date, is for...

(8.9.1943-22.4.1944) 7.2.1944 Luftflottenkommando Reich

...and Generaloberst Stumpff's last 3 appointments were...

Luftwaffe-Commander Centre (06 Jan 1944-08 Feb 1944)

Commander-in-Chief of Air-Fleet Reich (09 Feb 1944-08 May 1945)

Chief Of The General Staff of the Luftwaffe and Acting-Commander-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe (08 May 1945-23 May 1945)

Edited by hucks216

I can't find any other source that mentions this officer as having received the DKiG. He isn't listed in the Ordenstrager records although I can not check my DKiG books as I don't have them here with me and his entry on www.ww2awards.com states that this piece of paper is the only source they have for the possible awarding of the DKiG. The FpNr on the stamp, and related to the date, is for...

(8.9.1943-22.4.1944) 7.2.1944 Luftflottenkommando Reich

...and Generaloberst Stumpff's last 3 appointments were...

Luftwaffe-Commander Centre (06 Jan 1944-08 Feb 1944)

Commander-in-Chief of Air-Fleet Reich (09 Feb 1944-08 May 1945)

Chief Of The General Staff of the Luftwaffe and Acting-Commander-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe (08 May 1945-23 May 1945)

Thank you Hucks!

You are 100% correct! You can stop to search him.

he is not present in Partzwall/Scherzer's - Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941-1945 Bankd II

he is not in Ordenstrager der Wehrmacht

he is not in www.ww2awards.com

he is nowhere ...

the only place who you can find him is new Maerz - The German Cross - page 364

and here : https://www.weitze.net/detail/38/Dokumentengruppe_des_spaeteren_Deutsches_Kreuz_in_Gold_Traegers_Major_Johann_Brunnert__118438.html

Yes i know - LW, DKiG , second part of the War , Berlin Commander Centre, more of the DK Archives are missed ... we have only this DKiG VU and WP note (without seal and sign!)

The question is : is this DK Awarding ,,pulled on'' to this little but verry atracktive Grouping or this can be real?