News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Sorry, but this looks like a bad one. Quite close to the original but there are some subtle differences. Mostly the differences are clearer on the reverse but your photos are very blurred. Here is a comparison between good on the left and bad on the right. Note that on the reverse the top of the funnel and the bridge of the ship are flat on the genuine piece , and curved on the fake. Fake also has bigger lettering on the makers details. Yours looks to me like the bad one, but good sharp images would be better to be sure.

For the reasons poined out above by Gordon,i am not too keen on this one myself.

From the obverse view,i do not recall seeing a tombak Schwerin with a "silvered" anchor?

Also,most tombak Schwerin badges i have looked at have seven distinct portholes in the second row from the bottom.I only count six here.

It would be nice a sharper image of the reverse though.

Regards,Martin.