News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Gordon,

Congratulations!jumping.gifjumping.gif She's a beaut!!!!love.giflove.gif First I've ever seen outside of illustrations in books and even those were just as part of general uniforms and such. I don't have a ton in my reference library on Imperial German uniforms... not for lack of wanting. I've always got my eye out. But I really love this piece. Another proud addition to your collection. Here's to many more!beer.gif

Thanks for sharing!jumping.gif

Dancheers.gif

Been thinking of buying one for a while and finally decided to go for it. Helmut Weitze hsa a few of these at the moment. Quite range of different styles exist for these. ( i.e. Bavaria has lion heads instead of eagles and Armee-Korps Gorgets have a Roman numeral below a slightly smaller set of arabic numerals).

Rather expensive though :blush: so this will most probably be the only Imperial one I'll buy - for now.